sâmbătă, 22 august 2009

chages in my way


Everything changes.....people, places, parts of our life, our dreams, the future, our expectations, our friends...and most off all, us! I have changed.... and everything around me, and the good part is that I'm loving it! I have a new start in so many things...in my professional life, school, new home, new roommates, ( crazy ones, but I love them)... these seems to be a new beginning...and I feel so positive about it!!! I like the new me, and the person which I became! I feel that I can do whatever I want, because I have great friends around me that support me, and trust in me. I have met some old friends lately, and I am glad to see that all of them have changed, into the better I could say, and I am glad that they started to enjoy life in such a way. The holiday is about to end, and the craziness of Cluj is waiting for me....and I miss it! I am ready for the new changes in my way...

Niciun comentariu: