marți, 23 decembrie 2008

still a child...


Hello.....such a long time since i've written something, and so many things happened in my life, that i do not know where to start with.

World Citizenship is over. I still can not believe it. Is has been a great project, and also a great period of time, i've made new friends, and lived one of the greatest experieces of my life. No matter the struggle that we put in making this project work, it was alll worthed...thanks Louie...for giving me the opportunity of being part of this project. The trainees are all gone, have reached home safe and sound, and with great memories concerning Romania.


The elections are over, the new bord is elected, almost all of it, except 4 positions,but that will be fixed really soon. I'm not in, but I am really happy, because the people how will lead AIESEC Cluj in the next period are awesome people, friends of mine in which i trust and respect them for their commitment and ability of doing great things.

Vladutz was elected MCP.... which is great, i'm really happy for him and I know he will do great things in the next years. I can not help being proud of the fact that the next MCP in from Cluj.... he deserves it....

What else....o....yes...I'm 21 now. I'm a mature, responsible person.....:))..... ( ya right..) I do not feel any difference.... but....maybe it will come with the time....but until then, I will remain a child...:P


2 comentarii:

Lou 's hakuna matata land spunea...

wow....it really is over isn't it?:-s
oh well, moving on...after WC,GV, after LCC,MCC and after everrything else...even ur birthday :P...another one will come along, as well as other opportunities...and for those which you'll think about taking i have only one thing to say: go4it!
as for the rest, 10q 4 being by my side all this time, 10q for listening, for encouraging me, for making me smile&...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Lou 's hakuna matata land spunea...

"still a child"....so true!!!!!:P:P:P